We sat down recently to talk about the PowerShell, which has a new version launching with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, and how it has grown with this latest release.
Key points from the full video interview include:
- New to PowerShell v3: Workflows and many, many more cmdlets [Discussed at the 0:39 mark]
- Streamline larger programs by incorporating PowerShell [Discussed at the 2:15 mark]
- Automation equals repeatability [Discussed at the 3:40 mark]
- PowerShell has a passionate community [Discussed at the 5:41 mark]
- What does the future hold for PowerShell? [Discussed at the 7:16 mark]
You can view the entire interview in the following video.